Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Do you have a Facebook Group that you use as part of your business?
Are you getting the engagement and results from that group that you’re looking for?
The next few posts on this page will be a series of tips and tricks on using Facebook Groups in your business
BUT FIRST – I want to tell you a bit about me, and who I am, and why I’m doing this, and why you should be reading this.
I have been in and around and involved in Facebook groups for a while. A friend that manages another group was invited to the first-ever Facebook Communities Summit and invited me along. And my life has not been the same.
Since that summit I’ve been hanging out with the most interesting people – people who have built engaged active communities – and people that know ALL THE THINGS about running Facebook communities. We are always learning from each other, and we are always teaching each other.
I’ve gotten a ride on a rocket ship, I’ve learned things, and for the next few posts I’ll invite you to come and find out what I’ve learned, and how it’s useful to you.
WATCH THIS SPACE
4 Simple Steps to LinkedIn Success
(Actually — 16)
Take these steps every day to stay top of mind with your colleagues.
- Review your notifications. Did anyone comment on your posts? Does someone have a birthday coming up that you’d like to acknowledge? Does a connection have a new job you want to congratulate them on?
- Check timeline
- comment on posts or articles
- Share an update
- Check your messaging
- Check invitations (connection requests)
Take these steps each week to showcase your expertise and solidify your brand.
- Post (an article, an update, an interactive question)
- Visit your groups
- Reach out to a current or former client, colleague, customer, or classmate
- Promote a product, service, or event
Take these steps each month to deepen your connections.
- Save your connections to a spreadsheet
- Write one recommendation and request one recommendation
- Plan next month’s articles
- Review your new acquaintances and decide if there are new people to connect with (remember to send a message with a connection request)
Take these steps at least once per year to make sure your overall profile is up-to-date.
- Review your profile
- Your photo
- Your headline
- Your summary
(do these items still reflect what you’d like to profile on LinkedIn)
- Review connections (do you need to add some or remove some)
- Review groups
- Review the media in your summary